Baked Avocado Eggs
I have unwavering belief in people. The power and will of the human spirit never ceases to amaze me! We have all heard of the stories of people who ‘despite all the odds’ have conquered, overcome and achieved dreams. I truly believe we are all the masters and leaders of our own life, but sometimes this gets a little fuzzy in the swirl of modern day living. Life is hectic and sometimes we lose ourselves in it all. Well, I’m here to invite you to be the leader in your life, wherever you are right now it doesn’t matter. ‘ We are the creators of our own life’ and with this in mind what could you do differently this month to step forward towards something you want. Put all critical or nay-say thoughts aside and do something every day that will take you a step forward.
Baked Avocado Eggs
One of the simplest things you can do right now from today is nourish your body with the right food so it can help you. The food we eat communicates with our cells, and this has a direct impact on our productivity, creativity, focus, concentration, mood and motivation. Lead the way to a healthier mind and nourished body. Fuel yourself for more success!
One of my favorites, a great breakfast or lunch option and simple to make is baked avocado egg’s. Avocados are rich in B-vitamins, potassium magnesium and monounsaturated healthy fats. Full eggs contain protein and choline. These are key nutrients for satiety, preserving memory and keeping your mind cognitively sharp. This recipe packs a powerful nutrient punch and is awesome ‘brain fuel’. It will keep you energized, feeling satisfied, focused and productive.
Serves 2 People
2 large avocados
2 medium eggs
2-3 bacon medallions (chopped small)
Sea salt, paprika, black pepper
2 slices Gluten Free bread (optional)
5 cherry tomatoes (optional)
Prep 2 plate →
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Cut the avocado, and remove the seed. Depending on how big it is you may have to make the hole bigger to fit a medium egg. (make sure you keep any avo you scoop out!)
- You can either, ‘lean’ the avo against the baking dish or to be safe slice a small bit off the bottom so it doesn’t tip over, and spill your egg.
- To keep this tidy, crack the eggs into a bowl and scoop the yolk out and put into the avocado hole, then fill in the gaps with egg white. You can crack it and pour in but if you have too much yolk it could be a messy job – you decide 😉
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt and cracked black pepper. Then place the avo’s on your baking tray and into the oven for 15mins. While you wait, fry up your bacon bites.
- Once the avo’s are done, Sprinkle your bacon on top and serve solo or with cherry tomatoes and toasted GF bread (optional extras).
Marti is a Functional nutritionist, Health strategist and Plant-based Chef. She passionately helps professionals learn the skills needed to UP Level their health and success. She provides life-transforming programs for individuals and corporate organizations, working closely with individuals to create the right strategy for optimal health and life performance. She works on a physical level, providing education, support and strategic testing to identifying opportunities to improve metabolism and resolve any health complaints. On an emotional level she helps clients shift their behavior removing any negative unhelpful thinking patterns while enhancing success mindset. She provides step-by-step guidance and shares actionable content that has a huge life impact.
As a health detective she also seeks healing solutions for those with health related issues, in particular, abdominal weight gain, stress management, fatigue/lethargy, fibromyalgia, mood issues, IBS & digestive complaints.
She understands that there is not one size fits all and her personal approach has helped hundreds of people up-level their health and create more fulfillment and success in their life.